The Post Office Retirement Fund

09/03/2014 18:37

The act has been ammended so that ou can now claim your share from the Post Office Retirement Fund.


You must have the following in order to claim your benefit from The Post Office Retirement Fund:

  1. Divorce decree and settlement agreement confirming that you are entitled to a percentage.
  2. SARS reference number.
  3. Proof of bank.
  4. Valid Identification Document.

Divorcesmart will administrate your claim, please contact us should you need assistance.


Christel du Toit - Registered Financial Planner with the FSB - Diploma UOFS